March 13, 2015

Starstruck

Hey everybody! I just discovered that Beyonce actually exists... I mean, I knew about her already, of course, but I never actually liked her music before, because I'm always behind in this stuff. In any case, I was walking down the street when  found this lovely little flower shop, and I had to take a picture. Now, however, it's just a permanent reminder on my phone that spring is still not here. The weather is getting ridiculous, because even though we have pretty "good" winters and summers, I really don't live in Siberia.

How is the weather and this week going for you? Instagram tells me that the weather in Paris is looking pretty good... Nothing like Instagram to make you a jealous h8r. I heard MySpace is looking for users, though...


Displaying IMG_7722.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for writing something here! It always makes me happy to hear what others think. I also love checking out other blogs, so don't be afraid to leave a link!