January 17, 2015

Golden Nights

I came to New York to see what I could see - that's from a children's book, isn't it? - and to find the living part. (Edie Sedgwick)

Photo credits for these are at the very bottom of the post! :)
0e6a5399copy



 0e6a5399copy0e6a5695copy0e6a5921copy0e6a5353copy 
I thought that for a little change, I'd just post a bunch of photos that are inspiring to me, whether it be their composition, color, clothing, or whatever! Enjoy! xx

CREDITS:
alwaysjudgingblog.tumblr.com
franneymiller.net / her tumblr / collaboration with nylonmag.com

4 comments:

  1. lovely pictures! I really like your blog :)

    If you have a minute, it would be lovely if you could checkout my blog!
    www.pickledsunflowers.blogspot.in
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics! I can say only wow!

    Visit my blog :)
    http://oldtrashwithcigarettes.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that blue coat paired with the palazzo pants!

    - Liz
    LizLizo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for writing something here! It always makes me happy to hear what others think. I also love checking out other blogs, so don't be afraid to leave a link!