December 23, 2014

two thousand and fifteen

Displaying IMG_7651.JPG
I can't believe that it's already 2015; I keep thinking, this is the last December 25, 2014 that I'll ever live through, and such. I think that 2014 has been both the worst year and the best year of my life, and I guess that this means that I will always remember 2014. I went to Rome, Florence, and Milan this summer, as well as Paris. I tried roasted seaweed and it's now my very favorite food (but it must be salted, of course). 

I also made an apron, a bunch of bath bombs, and even soap as holiday gifts this weekend, and they turned out okay. I wasn't the only surprised one!


http://photos-h.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-prn/929223_593052697473199_1449958100_n.jpg 
I love photography and film, though I prefer taking pictures a lot of the time. I also really love art and writing, and I decided to create a blog to share my passions for these things, even though I really cannot draw. (My artistic talent includes and is limited to stick figures and stick-dogs.) I'll probably also tell a lot of stories on this thing, because that is one thing I enjoy doing the most. 

Anyway, happy holidays everybody! 
Love, Amelie

2 comments:

  1. I really look forward to your posts in the future! Amelie is my favourite film :P Merry Christmas!

    www.louisefashionmuseum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'This is the last December 25, 2014 that I'll ever live through', haha I do that all the time, I thought I was the only one!! ;)
    Cool post, I must try dried seaweed. :)

    http://shineongolddustwoman.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for writing something here! It always makes me happy to hear what others think. I also love checking out other blogs, so don't be afraid to leave a link!